Friday, October 3, 2008

TWIR - Bosniacs, and O'Bidens

Wow, that was quite a week, I'll try to keep this light. In fact, this week was so grim and un-fun, I am declaring next week JACKASS WEEK!

1. Sarah did okay. A little contrived - like a politician - but good. Commentutards who were over the moon about her performance just show how foolish and partisan they are. New word: Comment-U-tard. Like a Celebutard only not quite.

2. Palin calling her opponents "Obama and O'Biden" was funny.

3. Joe did okay. Fast and loose with the truth - like a politician - but he was okay. Mainstream media commentutards who said it was a slight win for Biden just show how foolish and partisan they are.

4. Biden calling people from Bosnia "Bosniacs" was freakin' hysterical.

5. It's enough Tina Fey already, but yet I never got tired of Dana Carvey doing H.W. or Chevy Chase doing Ford.

6. No bailout Bill yet. No meltdown yet. Joe, the past is not always prologue. Maybe we should let Wall Street suck it's thumb and stamp it's feet all it wants, and then when it's tantrum is done maybe Wall Street should fix it's own mess.

7. McCain pulled out of Michigan yesterday. Have you ever been to Michigan? I have. Maybe Michigan should read Number 6 and insert "us" for "Wall Street." I know the grammar won't be proper, but I think you get the point.

8. Joe Biden said he hangs out "at Home Depot all the time." I was there yesterday. I bought light bulbs, salt for our water conditioner and an air filter. It cost me $98.06. I did not see Joe there. In fact, the place was empty.

9. Sarah, d'ya think that accent of yours is going to get on my nerves (wink) just a little? I do.

10. Go Phillies! And of course, Go Saints!

I'm going to a high school football game tonight, tomorrow I'm doing something and Sunday I'm watching football, even though the Saints aren't on until Monday. I think there'll be a fire in the fireplace Sunday night.

No comments: