Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Oulsham Expands His Mind

As if there was room.

Anyway, being tired of having incredible wagon wheel making skills in a Model T world, I decided to become The World's Oldest College Student. For various reasons, including work, family, demanding but uncooperative ex-wives, and plain lack of enthusiasm, I never finished college. Now after work I go to school so I can become somebody - or a history teacher, whichever comes first.

Today was the first meeting of my Sociology class. I hate Sociology classes because they are usually infested with pale skinned, whiney, left leaning malcontents telling me how wrong I am about everything.

Well not this semester! My professor could body double for George Carlin, except he's far more angry and non-liberal than George. In fact, he makes me look like Maurice Chevalier to his Robes-Pierre.

Definitely gonna ace this class.

No comments: