Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NEXT WEEK: Super Positivity Week!

That's right kidlets, next week is the 8th Biennial Super Positivity Week. This year I've added a whole new feature - The Happiness Parade. So next week will officially be known as Super Positivity Week & Happiness Parade.

For all you newcomers, Super Positivity Week & Happiness Parade is all about being positive and recognizing the good things. The best part about Super Positivity Week & Happiness Parade is the week before and the week after when I have to purge myself of all the negative (and thereby interesting) things I have to say.

For starters:

There is some sort of ticket scandal I'm waiting to hear about involving Frank Lautenberg and Bruce Springsteen, two NJ residents who will never be mentioned during SPW&HP. I hope it's a real scandal and not some lame excuse for publicity.

Now all of the lame Giants fans in the world will be claiming Jeremy Shockey sucks and was never any good, as they burn his jerseys. Welcome to Nawlins Jeremy!

Stay tuned...

No comments: