Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oulsham Is Better Than Barama

Last week your favorite presidential messiah chastised me for only speaking English, which annoyed me because I have traveled in Europe pretty extensively and I worked hard and was able to pick up enough German and French to get myself food, a taxi and hotel rooms. Today Barama was in Berlin giving a speech to people who can't vote for him but who will ultimately decide his foreign policy - Europeans, specifically, cranky, square-headed arrogant German Europeans. He gave his speech in English and even joked that he wouldn't dare embarrass himself by speaking German. This was obviously lost on everyone. What a pompous ass.

But seriously, you'll still vote for him anyway. But think about the theft he perpetrated today by ripping off that conservative icon Ronald Reagan building his speech around imagery of tearing down walls. He even stole from JFK a bit.

Don't you people care that this guy can't formulate his own agenda and rhetoric without stealing from others? What kind of change is this? Stupid change for change sake without changing a thing? I think so.

No comments: