Monday, July 21, 2008

Barack In Iraq!

Snnnnkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrxxxxxxxxxxxkkkkkkk.

Oops. Sorry. Must've fallen asleep from the overwhelming stupidity.

Anyway, I had to deal with a guy today who had the biggest head I have ever seen on a regular person. He kept asking me questions and I kept almost laughing at the size of his head. Now my SO says it is wrong to think big heads are funny and besides I am too old for such tomfoolery, but, crikey, this dude's head was really big, so I have to disagree. He droned on for ten minutes while I stared at my shoes and bit my cheek. I thought I was back in church again. Everytime I'd look up, here was this giant head staring back at me. Finally he told me a story about how when he was a teenager he stuck a knife in a plugged in toaster, and well, that was it, I couldn't stop laughing. He then said, "Well, I guess it was kind of funny." You betcha.

Karmically speaking I am doomed now for someone to make fun of some odd bit of me I carry around, but that's just fine. It was worth it. I think it's kind of fun that I just talked about big ears and eyebrows (last week's TWIR) and then this gift is bestowed upon me. I live an incredibly charmed life.

No comments: