Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day Three - Golf and Some Barama For Good Measure

I am truly encouraged. I am truly feeling positive about the political temperament of this country. People are starting to catch on to the foolishness and hubris that is Obama. There is nothing new about him, there is nothing trustworthy about him and even the media is starting to see that. This is going to be a fun election season. Now if only we had a better alternative than John McCain. Stay positive Oulsham, stay positive.

Speaking of positive. I have been playing golf since, well, a really long time ago. And for the most part I stink. I either hit the ball really far and then five-putt, or I hit the ball into the woods and chip beautifully after taking a two-stroke penalty. I took the youngest Sham out three weeks ago for the first time. She has played exactly 18 holes of golf. Today, on the third hole she drove as far as I did but she didn't go into the woods, and then from forty yards out she sank her chip shot. Sank her chip shot. Not only have I never sank a chip shot from that far, I can't remember ever playing with someone who did. I can only chalk it up to the incredible coaching she has been receiving...

Elsewise I break the clubs over me knee and take up playing video games.

No comments: