Saturday, May 24, 2008

Frank Lautenberg Is An Ass - Vote Andrews

Yup. I said it. Someone had to. No bigger jerk resides in the US Senate and that includes Robert Byrd. He is proud of the things that squash growth while he fights for things that impede progress.

I actually know someone who voted for him because his friend works for him. Another person thought Lautenberg was progressive. Progressive in a Industrial Revolution sort of way. Anyway, WTF? Are you kidding me? Can I please be the only person who votes this November, because I don't trust any of you anymore.

Dear Democrats,

Please vote for Rob Andrews in the upcoming primary. Since the Democrat nominee will win here anyway because no one in this state cares enough about the future to vote with the future in mind, the least you can do for people like me who have no voice in government in this state is to vote for someone who isn't the biggest jack-ass on the ballot.

Your Friend,
Oulsham

No comments: