Friday, December 12, 2008

And Another Thing

So let's say you work at KFC. And one of your co-workers, probably the one with the giant forehead and close-set, Blagojevich-type eyes, says, "Hey! After we close, what say we strip down to our underwear, climb in the sink we use to clean the pots and pans, and take baths together?"

Do you say, "Excellent! But let's have someone take pictures of us and then we can put them up on our MySpace page under the title "KFC Moments!"?

Okay, so far, fairly plausible. But then you go to your third co-worker, who not only thinks it's a great idea, but she decides to climb in the sink with you while another person takes pictures, and no one stops to say, "ewwwwww."

Now, I might be a little out of touch, and I am certainly not one to go all Puritan on anyone, but I have a question...

How horrible of a complete skank do you have to be to even come up with this idea, let alone follow through on it? I've heard of hair in my cole slaw but this is an outrage. And, having worked fast food as recently as thirty years ago, I can tell you those sinks are not somewhere I'm looking to take a bubble bath.

No comments: