Friday, September 26, 2008

TWIR - Bland Edition

TWIR was scheduled to be an Andy Rooney Edition, but this is no time for comedy.

1. NEW FEATURE - World's Most Stupidest Person In The World Award Hall of Fame now located at the bottom of the page!

2. Last night I dreamed I was a quarterback and I threw a pass to Peter Brady from the Brady Bunch for a first down. Should I be concerned?

3. WAMU failed today. The largest bank failure in history. No one saw this coming? Seriously, it's time to get to work and stop the political tomfoolery in this country.

4. Since I am helping save the country, I would like to be invited over to Richard Fuld's place for dinner. For those of you not as plugged in as I am, Richard Fuld was the $34,000,000 earning CEO of Lehman Brothers.

5. Been a fan of David Letterman for years. I don't watch him anymore. He's become the ignorant relative who thinks he knows what he's talking about when really he's just an annoying dolt who doesn't know when to stop saying the same thing over and over.

6. Joe Biden is freakin' hysterical, yet none of the mainstream media reports on his stupidity because they're all too busy being afraid of a Conservative woman.

7. Barack America is coming out of this current fiscal kerfuffel smelling way better than John McCain. But America hasn't really said anything has he? I like that when he has not a clue he keeps a low profile.

8. The Phillies are up a game over the dreaded Mets. Going to be a tense weekend.

9. I like that Hank Steinbrenner wants to change the playoff format because his team missed the playoffs and Joe Torre's team will make it in.

10. The Saints have like 6 players left who are healthy, but they will still win the Super Bowl this year.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments: