Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oulsham Does Andy Rooney (Call Up His Voice In Your Head)

1. If you didn't see Fred Thompson's speech last night, you missed out. He was captivating and on fire. He really made me lament the fact that he got in the race too late.

2. Didja ever notice how the news people always show the Republicans acting like buffoons but they never show the Democrats doing the same?

3. Didja ever notice how all the attention is on Sarah Palin and nobody is talking about Joe Biden? Joe Biden is a complete tool so it stands to reason that the Fourth Estate needs to obfuscate this fact by tearing apart a conservative woman.

4. Remember when Joe Biden wanted to divide Iraq into three distinct ethnic regions, thinking that would solve the problems over there? I think Joe Biden should read a history of the region so he will learn that that is exactly what the British did and that's why we have the problems we have now.

5. Remember when Rick Lazio walked across the stage and gave Hillary that paper to sign? Remember how up in arms we were over his treatment of a woman candidate?

6. My dentist is Russian and last year she really condescended to me about the fact that I was vacationing at Disney. "That's so American," she sniffed. Well, it's better than spending your summer in Georgia and you're so unwelcome you have to bring tanks and troops with you.

7. Remember when sixteen-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears got pregnant and that was okay?

8. Didja ever notice that Barack Obama is really absent of extemporaneous thoughts that actually make sense?

I'm old and crotchety and I'm going to drink a Saspirilla (no really I am) and watch the Republicans make fools of themselves now. I'll be back next week.

No comments: