Friday, September 12, 2008

Why It Doesn't Matter Anymore Who Wins In November

And I quote..."I was so dressed up. I mean khaki shorts, and I had on a white babydoll tanktop. and it was cute it had the little pockets, I mean it was really adorable." One of the reasons she was in court was because she knocked over a tombstone while driving through a cemetery.



You see, no one ever told this young lady that being an idiot stops being cute after your 14th birthday. And now I am afraid we have an entire country full of idiot young women whose mom's acted like BFFLs instead of moms. Or, maybe the judge is just picking on her. And quite frankly Ms. Sherrelle Roberts thinks she's all that, but she's not, because in "layman's terms" she was thrown in jail for disregarding the judge not for showing too much leg. Idiot.

So you see, it doesn't matter if McCain or Barack America wins. We're all doomed anyway because you just watched the future of our country.

No comments: