Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Random Observations

Well folks, I hope you all made it through without me. Made the 1063 mile trip in 16 hours 45 minutes. No Pemmican and I found something to replace Mountain Dew...it's called Vault and I only found it in Maryland and Virginia. Several bottles of that got us to North Carolina by 5:00 AM in time for a nasty Waffle House breakfast.

1. It appears that the UK has been overrun with poorly trained and untalented tattoo artists. My God every Brit looked like a refugee from some North Jersey housing development. White people with shaved heads, too much large gold jewelry and many tattoos are hysterical in their attempts to be tough - and I'm just talking about the women.

2. Speaking of people from other countries - they all smoke.

3. Sarah Palin? Interesting on a lot of levels. The Dems can't attack her experience as she is the only one of the four of them with management experience. It's good to have a tie-breaking vote in the Senate that is pro-oil. She's young, McCain is old and they're in the right order, so that's good...Barama has it backwards.

4. YES! Joe Biden. Fantastic! Hehehehehehe.

5. Wolf Blitzer nearly had a stroke trying to contain his excitement over the potential death and destruction from Hurricane Gustav. Sorry, Wolf, things weren't as bad as you hoped.

6. I actually spent a week with the only two teenagers in the world without a sense of entitlement. What a pleasure.

7. Geraldo is an absolute ass. I watched his act live with the whole "amazing rescue" bit. What a jerk.

No comments: