Thursday, November 27, 2008

It's OK to wish me a Merry Christmas Update!

The Official It's Okay To Wish Me A Merry Christmas Buttons shipped from Minnesota today, so I'll have them here early next week. People have been flagging me down to ask me where these buttons came from - they are Official Oulsham Wear designed right here at Sham Central all for the good of mankind. Loads of people are already asking how to get them, so we'll make something happen Friday.

They actually came out of a conversation I had with my youngest daughter last Christmas about her school's silly rules regarding holiday wishes. I thought it would be fun to wear a button like this because it's not exhorting or proselytizing, it's basically just letting the world at large know what your personal boundaries are. The button did not exist, so in the spirit of good old rugged individualism and entreprenuership, I stole some clip art and the rest will soon be history.

No comments: