Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oulsham Answers The Phone

WARNING: If you don't think about this or you are superstitious you will probably be offended.

After twelve different calls in two days from the same number:

Oulsham: (meanly) Hello.
Person On Other End: Is (insert name of SO here) there?
Oulsham: (meanly) Who is this?
POOE: Adrian.
Oulsham: (meanly) Adrian who?
POOE: From one of her charities.

Let it be known here that my SO counteracts me by being nice to small kitties, children and strangers on the telephone.

Oulsham: (snottily) What charity?
POOE: Children With Cancer.
Oulsham: (sarcastically) All children or specific children?
POOE: Is (insert name of SO here) there?
Oulsham: (wearily) Did you just call here five minutes ago?
POOE: Not me.
Oulsham: (meanly) You've called eleven times in two days and I have told you to stop calling here. So, stop calling here.
POOE: But it's for children with cancer.
Oulsham: (meanly) Write in your notes there that I asked you to stop calling here, even if it is for children with cancer.
POOE: You don't want to help children with cancer?
Oulsham: No, and I told my wife she's not allowed to help them either.
POOE: (click)

No comments: