Friday, August 1, 2008

Take That Chinese Restaurant!

I eat a lot of Chinese food. I eat in the same Chinese restaurant frequently. Today I got there, NY Post in hand at 3:19 PM. I ordered sesame chicken. I like curry chicken the most, but I am sensitive to blowing people away with my stinky breath, so at lunch I stick to benign food types, and you should too.

Anyway, I ordered the lunch special and the wait-female told me I couldn't order that because lunch ended at 3:00 PM. Feeling that this was poor customer service and a shoddy way to treat a regular, and seeing how I was the only customer in the restaurant, I ordered a plate of white rice and a Diet Coke and sat for 40 minutes and read my paper, turning my potential $9.00 ticket into a $3.00 ticket. I wasn't that hungry anyway.

No comments: