Monday, June 30, 2008

Eat Lightning and Crap Thunder

So me and the offspring were flipping around the channels after watching Mr. Bean's Holiday and we came across Rocky. The original, good, Rocky. Hence the title of this installment.

Well the movie is going along just fine. My mental romance with Talia Shire gets rekindled and all-in-all we're having a good time. Apollo Creed comes into the ring on his George Washington float. Smokin' Joe Frazier comes into the ring to say hello. I do my awesome Howard Cosell announcing him, and then of course "Frazier's Down! Frazier's Down!" But I digress.

Then they cut to commercial - this was on the stupid Zoom Network - and that's it. Movie's over. They go to some lame interview of a Seinfeld producer and then on to the next movie.

What the hell is that?

No comments: