Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Does Hillary Want?

Who cares.

Seriously. Why aren't people asking me what I want? I am far more valuable to this country than Hillary will ever be. For the most part I shut my mouth, go to work, pay taxes, call cops "Sir" even though most of them don't deserve it, keep my dogs from running loose and I recycle.

Here's what I want: I want Hillary to go away. I want Barama to get a clue. I want John McCain to fix that silly lisp of his. I want Right Wingers to stop being so simple minded and I want Left Wingers to stop being so simplistic. I want all of the people in New Jersey who constantly vote for the worst candidate possible to move to Staten Island. I want the people from Staten Island to stay the hell home. I want Congress to meet once a year for six weeks. I want the war in Iraq over - one way or another. I want the minimum voting age to be 35 and the minimum driving age to be 25. I want the minimum age to be a cop to be 27. I want mandatory driver testing every 17 years. I want off-shore oil drilling in New Jersey so Exxon-Mobil can pay some of my property taxes. I want a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.

Thank you.

No comments: