Friday, June 13, 2008

Oulsham Solves More Problems

Problem #2. Please people, when you are going into a store or a building and there are two doors please use the door on the right instead of waiting like the dolt you are to squeeze throught the door on the left because it is open and you are lazy in the extreme.

How many times is there a bottleneck at the Wawa because we as a society cannot figure out something as simple as HOW TO ENTER A FREAKIN' BUILDING? Just open the door on your right and enter/exit the building. This is not difficult.

But Oulsham, you say, sometimes the door on my right is locked and it confuses me. I know. I know. Here's my plan of action in these instances: I wait for the unlocked door to be clear and I go through it.

And you people who scoot through the door, going in the wrong direction and then act all coy, mumbling fake apologies: well you shouldn't be allowed out in public. Idiots.

No comments: