Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Am Embarassed By Anne Coulter

I have been listening to Ms. Coulter slam The Today Show for two days now because she was bumped Tuesday from an appearance to plug her book. She was on this morning and was the most ungracious, small-minded, petulant, snarkey, snarly, and snotty guest I have ever seen. She tried to attack Matt Lauer but wound up coming off like a jerk. You all know I am no big fan of the Today Show, but I happen to be fond of decorum and good manners.

In the phrase-coining of the year, the S.O. dubbed Ms. Coulter's appearance a "rage-o-rama." This will become a permanent part of The Blog's lexicon.

Ms. Coulter did nothing more than prove the point of people who misunderstand what it means to be "conservative" by being so completely devoid of intelligence and civility. If being a "conservative" in this country now means ascribing to Ms. Coulter's small-minded theatrics and ill-prepared talking points then I am truly going to embrace anarchism, (I'm getting closer everyday but there's still that no property ownership thing and quite frankly everyone but me needs a little government in their lives).

Boycott Anne Coulter and her "conservative" henchmen who include Sean Hannity. These fools are going to destroy the meaning of "conservatism" for generations to come.

No comments: