Monday, January 19, 2009

I Cannot Contain My Excitement

I am giddy with joy, with glee, with amazement, that I am actually going to be alive during the Second Coming. Ever since I was knee-high to a grasshopper (okay, what exactly the hell does that mean anyway?) I have wondered if my life arc would include the Second Coming. You all probably have wondered the same thing.

Well the answer seems to be 'yes.' In 1976 we elected Jimmah Cartah and he was horrible but everyone wanted change, no matter what kind of change it was, so Grownup People Back Then (GPBT) allowed him to almost destroy the country and cause my first car loan to have an APR of 21%. And now we have Barack America, who is most likely going to be the Second Coming of Jimmah Cahtah. Can you say 25% inflation? I think you can, or at least you will this time next year if you all keep letting Barack America think he's on the right path.

"Oulsham you are a jackass, you have not even waited until the man ascends to the White House Oval Office Desk Chair (WHOODC) to begin his rule and you are denigrating him. Isn't that racist, unpatriotic, rash, idiotic and just plain mean of you?"

No, no, probably not, no and no, say I.

The difference between me and the Barack America Sycophants That Always React Dumbly and Stupidly (BASTARDS) is that I don't believe we as human beings should ever depend on elected officials - governmental, religious, or cultural - to put meaning in our lives, so therefore I am never disappointed by the fools we put in charge.

No comments: