Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oulsham Goes Hollywood?

Probably not, but before we get started with today's installment of Shameless Self-Promotion, how about that Barack America Treasury Secretary nominee who "forgot" to pay his taxes. Dude, nobody "forgets" to pay their taxes, people just think they are above paying them. That's some change we've got there Mr. America, it's just that when the acolytes who voted for you voted for "change" I don't think they meant more corruption.

Anyway, back to me. Two cool things are in the works. One is that music from the project that is finally going to be released next week after 15 months of work has been picked up for possible inclusion in a real-life Hollywood movie by some industry people who found me, (which makes it more intriguing). Get out! No, I am staying right here! Seriously? Yup. Chances of successfully closing the deal = 2%, but it might be a very lucrative 2%.

Secondly, last fall The Blog got picked up by a soon-to-be-running-for-governor-of-New-Jersey-conservative candidate and I even got to go to an invite-only news tele-conference with some serious NJ politicos and everything. This means the Blog may be selling out in February and going to a new, proprietary website, which means having to take advertising to pay for it, but hey, I'm a capitalist and all of this brilliance doesn't just happen for free, you know? Plus, if there is any way, any infinitesimally small way, I can help get Jon Corzine out of Trenton, I will do what it takes.

No comments: